Fire breaks out

Slave Lake firefighters spent about three hours putting out a fire in an empty trailer in Slave Lake on Nov. 29. According to fire chief Jamie Coutts, it was unoccupied because the resident had recently passed away.
“There was a large volume of contents in the porch and at front door,” he says. “Fire smouldered for a long time before we got there so (it) was very hot. (The) fire had burned through the roof before we arrived and a neighbour alerted 911.”

Share this post

Post Comment